We are reopening our doors from April 1st and can’t wait to introduce our guests to our newly beautified MOTU. You can book your stay with us here.
We would like to offer all of our guests a risk-free booking to protect you in case your holiday has to be cancelled due to Covid-19 illness or travel disruption. We are therefore offering the below protections until further notice.
You can also read about how we’re keeping guests safe during Covid-19.
Book now, pay later: Credit card details will be taken when you book but you will not be charged. All bookings will be confirmed by email once travel between New Zealand and the Cook Islands resumes for guests.
30 days prior to your arrival, your credit card will be charged 25% of the full booking. The balance will be charged on arrival.
If we are unable to contact you or take payment 30 days prior to your arrival, your booking will be released.
Free cancellation: For cancellations and booking amendments due to Covid-19, we will cancel or amend bookings at no charge.
For cancellations not related to Covid-19 our usual policy applies:
- Bookings can be amended with no charge up to 24 hours before arrival. The amended booking dates must be within 12 months of the original booking dates and are subject to availability.
- Bookings can be cancelled with no charge if received 31 days before the arrival date.
- Bookings that are cancelled 15 – 30 days before the arrival date will incur a fee of 25% of the value of the booking
- Bookings that are cancelled 1 – 14 days before the arrival date will incur a fee of 75% of the value of the booking
- No shows and cancellations on the day of arrival must pay the entire cost of their booking
Meitaki, we hope to see you soon!